Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wow


I can not believe sometimes how God fixes stuff. Things had been a bit strained around here kinda. Well, not too strained as much as just really busy. Anyway, some things came out in the open through a 3rd party that was never supposed to be told to my foreign exchange student about stuff in the past. OH WELL. Nothing I can do now but I was so sad that she felt deceived by my not telling her myself. I was just following the rules...now its all out in the open and we are closer now (after many tears) than we were before. Not sure if it was necessary but it is what it is.

Luke 21:34-36
34"Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. 35For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

I just wish HE would come quick. Have wonderful things happening 'in' the people I work with. I see their lights come on and nothing is more wonderful than that. I tell you so that you don't forget there are people all around you that need you as an example or a sounding post or a resource. People are hurting out there. They may not say it....but they are hurting.

Thank you God for letting me see with your eyes. Thank you so very much.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Thank you Stacy for this really REAL reminder.