Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I met with a lady today who has just been coming to Shoal creek for a couple of months. She is freshly out of a relationship of close to 4 years and has been totally dependent on this man. She has not worked and her life revolved around him and his needs. He was very controlling, manipulative and emotionally abusive. Now she is on her own and is really lost. She has a relationship with Christ and is seeking him. I ask that we pray for her and that God will show up for her. I pray that she seeks him to be what he wants to be for her and not to just get rid of the pain she is feeling right now. She has a 7 year old son who lives with his dad for the most part. I just pray that see seek him, that she grab him and let go of the money/relationship that she has been clinging to that she knows is not good. I pray that she find herself, the self that she lost to pursue this man.

No comments: