In my reading today in Isaiah 1-3 and Titus 3 (I am behind) I really feel a pressing and an urgeny to pray earnestly for President Bush as he is at the G-8 Summit meeting in China. (disrespector of all human rights and racked with devastation yet having the Olympics!) I am praying for President Bush today there. Join me please.
Knowing there is pain everywhere leaves me praying.
and the Amicus Banquet
SC planning committees
Our own leaders at Shoal Creek
The Interns
Those who were baptized
Africa
Our America Soldiers
LaRisa
Dennis & Tracy
Susie
Becky
Al Kuhnle
Melissa Lamb
Candy
Lesa
Alice
Stephanie
JD
Rachel
Shannon Burch
Mike and Courtney Moody
Shannon Fonda
Amy Hanson
Amy Stacy
Kelly & Karla
Christy
Emily & David
John Y.
Tara
Karlee
Rebecca
Teresa
Ruby and her Dad
Golden Davis
Brian
Tom & Kim
Karla
Tammy
Ron
Lacia & Girls at Sheriffs Ranch
etc
Romans 8:26 Team
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment