Wednesday, July 2, 2008

**ALERT** Requests from May & June Bulletin

Some of these requests have been sitting since May. Can we pray for extra speed?

The first list is from May.

Melissa Lamb- My family to move into a place that is good for all of us.

Shannon Burch- A prayer for my father (William Burch) who passed 2/18/08. A blessing for my mother Angela Burch and brother Jarod Burch.

Shannon Burch- Mrs Robertson who passed and for me who is having a hard time with my father passing.

Courtney Moody- I need to find some financial help to pay for my diabetes medications and supplies. Please pray that I do.

Shannon Fonda- Pray that my family would be open to coming here to worship.

Amy Hanson- Pray for my husband who is addicted to drugs & alcohol. He is struggling very badly.

Amy Stacy- I have 3 different auto-immune diseases. I pray for good health and a cure. This list is from June. Courtney Moody- Please pray for my husband Mike Moody. He has just gotten back in contact with his biological family and is having a very difficult time with it. Melissa Lamb- Pray for my health and making it through my upcoming surgery.

This list is from June.

Courtney Moody- Please pray for my husband Mike Moody. He has just gotten back in contact with his biological family and is having a very difficult time with it. Melissa Lamb- Pray for my health and making it through my upcoming surgery.