Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Prayer Request

New prayer request from :
This may seem like a really shallow request. My boyfriend and I started seeing eachother right after he found out he got another girl pregnant. They are not together, but she is having the baby and claims it is his. He and I are having a really difficult time with this. We love eachother very much and want to work things out and raise the baby together but we just need some help. To talk to someone about all of it. It's very overwhelming, particularly for me at times. Rather than walk away, which I've thought of doing.. I want to be able to work things out and not miss out on possibly the greatest love of my life. I guess we are just looking for a place to go to get some support from someone who is objective, not family members or friends. I'd appreciate any prayers. We definitely need strength right now. Are there any groups you'd recommend that we attend? Thank you.

No comments: