Monday, February 7, 2011

New Prayer Request

New prayer request from Jessica Holiman:
My name is Jessica, I am 23 years old, I have been married for two and a half years, have two wonderful children (Landon, 4 and Tyler, 2 1/2) and a little girl on the way. Over the past year and a half of my marriage I have felt very uncertain about maintaining my relationship with my husband and I ultimately became unfaithful and had an affair. I have put myself, my kids and my husband in an unfair position. I feel like I don't deserve to be married to my husband, he deserves to be with someone that loves and respects him and would not harm him. Yet I'm afraid to divorce him. I'm afraid of the effect its going to have on my kids, especially the one that is yet to be born. I don't want to take anything away from my husband and I don't know which direction to go. I don't go to church very often anymore and I am starting to get back into it, but I hope that I can rebuild my relationship with God and figure out what is going to be best for my family. I'm very torn as to what to do and I need some guidance. I have also recently lost my job, my husband is in school and is only working 2 days a week. We lost our apartment and we only have one car that feels like its going to fall apart every time I start it. I pray and ask for prayers to get my family back on the right path and get through this difficult time. Each day is more exhausting than the day before and I hope my family can make it through. Thank you for listening.

No comments: