Monday, August 16, 2010

New Prayer Request

New prayer request from Janet George:
I have een coming to your church Sunday was the 4th time I have been there my oldest daughter has been comingthere much longer then me. But I would like to ask for this prayer for my youngest daughter, she is going though a hard time right now and sh doesn't know which way to turn, we have tried to get her to come but she will not I would like for you to pray that she might see it in her heart to just come and listen to what is beening said just one Sunday I know if she would do that she would come eery Sunday just like I have, I have not stepped in sid ea church sence I was really young but when my oldest asked me to come for the first time , I just can't keep from coming back. Thank you and God bless.

No comments: