I ask for you to join me in praying over the next 30 days for what is happening in South Africa. Roy and Candy just left today and will not return until July 21st. This is a very packed full trip for them and they could use prayer through out the month. The Summit is the first one and the first time all the individual part of Mercy Alliance will be coming together. I pray for Roy to have clarity in this thoughts, passion in his words, and the ability to express a contagious vision for what Christ can do through them. I want to lift up relationships that are currently formed as well as the ones that could begin as a result of this trip. pray for Roy to have wisdom in all his interactions. I want to pray for the graduating class from the Bible School and the current JAM interns. I truly feel that these folks and the other parts of Mercy Alliance are the hope for SA, all with the joint effort and focus of bringing Christ to the lost. I pray for them to find the right property to purchase for a home for the Bible School as well as a "home base" if you will for Derek and Shea Poe. I pray for safe travel and health. If you wanted to follow along with their trip here is the detailed itinerary.
Here is our Itinerary
June 22 Leave US June 23 Arrive Port Elizabeth, South Africa, June 24 Jeffries Bay for set up of Summit, June 25 Meet Montana Group off to Transkei, June 26 Umtata to visit orphanage, June 27 Bukwini medical clinic, June 28 Seleni and Bambizana, June 29 Travel from Port St. Johns to Luttig Farm, June 30 to Jeffreys Bay, July 1-2 Mercy Alliance Summit, July 3 to Port Alfred for Easter Cape Bible School Graduation, July 4 Speak at Eastern Cape Bible School Graduation, July 5 Visit properties to purchase for a home for ECBS, July 6 Meet Group in East London, July 7 Drive to Bukwini for afternoon of home visits, July 8 Meet Schaun Colin's group in Bambizana, July 9 Bukwini for more home visit and Council meetings, July 10 Drive to Luttig Hunting Farm, July 11 Some of group will hunt! Warthogs take cover! Braai w/Schaun Colin & family at Mayim (Lutting Farm), July 12 Fly to Cape Town, July 13-15 Tour Cape Town with Group, July 15-19 Vacation, July 20 Fly home, July 21 Arrive KC mid morning with serious Jet Lag!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment