Friday, March 27, 2009

Prayer for one of our own

I talked to Patty yesterday and she got a letter saying her mother will need to leave the nursing home by April 22 because she hasn't been approved for Medicaid. Please pray for Patty and her mother that these problems can be worked out before then. She was going to go talk to the Medicaid office on Monday.

I know Patty will appreciate your prayers. Sandy


Patty went to the dr yesterday and he sent her to the NKC Hospital ER again for her migraine. They decided on a different treatment method which required her to be admitted. Paula sat with her until she got into a room. She is on day 16 or something with this headache. She said she would call if she needed anything but she is in room 899.4 which is an observation room in the pavilion. I will let you know if I hear anything else.

Laurey

No comments: