Thanks Becky for asking. I could give a long list of things but I think the prayers I ask for are to have eyes to see, to be guided by the holly spirit, and to be used however way God has planned for me. I don't want to be wrapped up in the task or use that as a barrier/self defence, to really experience what he has in store for me. To slow down and not try to scramble for some type of control. To be dependant on my heavenly father, to open my hands and make room for him. From the first time I heard Roy speak of South Africa and seen pictures and heard the stories I have had this passion to go. Now that time has come, through the gifts of this amazing community he has placed me in.
Make sure you check out Roy's blog when you get a chance. We are leaving Feb. 24th and return March 6th.
thanks team
Lesa
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment