Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm going to try to PRAY through the Bible this year wanna join me? ...I don't know for sure what it looks like BUT when I read IF something hits me I'm gonna trust that it's Him and pray....

Today was Genesis 3:8 8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden....praying to NOT HIDE this year, praying all of us learn to not hide....

Genesis 5: 24 Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away. ...praying for us, all of us who call ourselves followers of Christ to walk with God.......

Luke 2: 27 Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required, 28Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:
29"Sovereign Lord, as you have promised,
you now dismiss[d] your servant in peace.
30For my eyes have seen your salvation,
31which you have prepared in the sight of all people,
32a light for revelation to the Gentiles
and for glory to your people Israel." ...ok guys praying for us, all who believe and call ourselves followers of Christ to BE MOVED by the Spirit, to recognize it as Him.....would love to help each other hear but I don't know if it works that way.....I am committed tho this year to MOVE when I hear Him...I am praying to fight less with the voices I hear and to seek more to hear His...

What about you, as you read His word where does HE take your prayers?? We would love to join you.

No comments: