Thursday, August 7, 2008

Moran clan

Lynne and Family

Patty

Also, if you could lift up my mom. I talked to her this morning, and she is going to have a hysterectomy on Monday. For those of you who don’t know, my mom had breast cancer 5 years ago, and has been taking Tamoxifin. One of the side affects is cancer of the uterus. She’s had a couple of tests that show a problem. They are going to do remove her ovaries and uterus and check from there to see if they see any cells. If they do, they will go back in and look at her lymph nodes to see if cancer is spread. This is kind of hard to write, because it’s making it real. Anyway, she has the surgery on Monday and so I will probably know more then. We are heading up there tomorrow to spend the weekend with them. We had planned to do this before I found out about what was going on with my mom, so the timing is very good.

Thanks guys! Lynne

No comments: